The Old Library is a beautiful grade II listed building, that opened in 1903 as the Passmore Edwards Library, Baths and Wash House. Situated in the middle of Burgess Park, the building offers a flexible space which can be hired for film shoots, exhibitions, wedding receptions, anniversary parties and other celebrations.

The historical Edwardian architecture together with Theatre Deli’s creative touch, makes the Old Library an ideal location for those looking for something a little different for their special day. Late hours licence available on Fridays and Saturdays. Capacity 120 people.

Email [email protected] for enquiries.